• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What an irritating grind this was..

Started by Flame Outlaw, August 26, 2011, 10:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame Outlaw

This has to be one of the worst grinds I've had to do. I spent this whole week, probably plus a couple of days, grinding Smidi, and that damn old man to max level.. I don't know why I wanted to do it so badly. But I had to for some reason.

So I'm proud to announce. All in all, I made about 5m through the whole thing. But it cost a lot in potions.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

George

Yayy congratz mate.
I've heard people say it's not that fun doing it... but is it worth it?

I'll get round to it at some point, still haven't visited the new and improved Temple Trekking... it used to piss me off so much!

Flame Outlaw

Quote from: George on August 26, 2011, 11:12:44 PM
Yayy congratz mate.
I've heard people say it's not that fun doing it... but is it worth it?

I'll get round to it at some point, still haven't visited the new and improved Temple Trekking... it used to piss me off so much!

The grind wasn't painful till I started leveling the hard ones.. Those took fucking forever. I made about 5m off of the essence, snake skin, and nail beast nails. You also get Vyre Corpses as one of the drops so when I went to burn the vyres I got a a sara kite, and an addy t kite. That made me an additional mil.

Wayshow

:O i always choose herbs.... And I get torstols quite often :3
Gratz ^^

Planolocal

i need to start doing that shit i also want lumberjack
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Flame Outlaw

Quote from: Planolocal on August 27, 2011, 01:40:00 AM
i need to start doing that shit i also want lumberjack

Yeah, it took me a bit to get two full sets. The drop rate was horrible before the update, but now it isn't so bad.