• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

ErosArrow Introduction

Started by ErosArrow, November 11, 2011, 04:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErosArrow

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
I am applying for Wilderness Guardians.
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I have been playing Runescape since 2004. MY original account was hacked and I was never able to get it back. So in 2009 I started up a new account and have been trying to get back to the point I was at for a while now. I am almost there but still need some time. My Runescape name is ErosArrow. Eros is Greek for Cupid, and when put together it comes out to be Cupid's Arrow. My favorite activities would either have to be Duel Arena or Castle Wars. :)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 18 years old and I live in the U.S. New York to be exact. I honestly don't know what to specifically put for my hobbies. I do so many different things and my interest vary a lot. I guess you would have to describe it as I try everything and do it at random times. But if I had to specifically choose one thing it would have to be paintball :D Music well I listen to everything really. Dislikes :T that would have to be that every clan I have every joined died after a week or two  :(

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
To be honest that is sort of embarrassing I suppose. I actually found it through the Tales of Port Sarim video. I had it on my favorites because it was catchy and I would listen to it every once in a while. So the other day I decided to click on the channel and see who made it and to my surprise it was this clan and I started watching the videos.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I currently don't know any members in either.

6. Any additional comments:
I am just hopping to finally get a real clan experience. I have tried to join and be in so many but they all just seem to fail after a while and break up. I am tired of playing Runescape alone because it gets so boring :T. I just hope to finally be in a group. Also :T I have been dieing to use this emoticon so :D  :nyan:

Onathe

Wayshow

WG was my first "real clan" too :P
and lol. Lordy's Port Sarim video is epic. I'm Murphy in it!  :woeh:
oh, and  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
Welcome to wg  :>
Mind telling me your name? :3

Joey

Welcome to the community. Hope your stay here is good  :woeh: , PM me on forums or IRC if you need help. "Theboy126"

~Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

P l u r

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

Hey man, I'm sure this is the place your looking for :3

I set the standard.

His Lordship

You totally win bonus points for finding us through the Port Sarim video!
That is so epic dude. Welcome... welcome indeed.
Do post more because this community (as you'll find out) is very friendly and we'd love to get to know you.

Rachellove9

That had to be my favorite video that His Lordship made.  I loved the plot and the music.  Looking forward to chatting and hopefully I'll see you in our IRC.

Shinhwa

Quote from: His Lordship on November 11, 2011, 11:54:36 PM
You totally win bonus points for finding us through the Port Sarim video!
That is so epic dude. Welcome... welcome indeed.
Do post more because this community (as you'll find out) is very friendly and we'd love to get to know you.

Agreed with Gene. Plus it's not embarrassing that you found us that way. Gene makes amazing videos and the fact that he made that one on a time crunch makes it even more epic.

Trilerium

hey Welcome to the community, i hope to see ya around
:3 :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:  :nyan: :3