• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

freddle be introduction

Started by ebruffe, November 25, 2011, 10:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebruffe

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant guardians

2.Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
well i started playing runescape in 2006 and have played off and on ever since. I have had 4 previous account which I have given to good friends, so this account is currently my only one. my rsn freddle be, well first i better say im going to change it, and second its freddle be because while there was still dicing there was this guy named freddie be who was in mew2 and i tricked alot of people into thinking that i was freddle be, so long story short i made alot of money(not from innocent runescapers but from the people who ran mew2, just to make that clear, since i am against dicing)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes) well my name is Trey and I am 18, I attend clemson university and live in charleston south carolina, i play soccer for the university and am on the triathlon team, i like to listen to pretty much any music except country, and my skills... im good at chemical engineering stuff since thats my major, and i like being active and dont like country music

4. ]How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG
i heard about DG from mojohaza1 when i posted on rs forumss looking for a clan

5. ]Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know
nope

6. Any additional comments
i am in college which means im pretty busy but ill try and be on as much as possible, add me if you want to talk or anything in game.

Mojo

hi there! welcome to the DG/WG community. i hope you enjoy your time here!  :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

hey there
welcome to wg trey!
:nyan:

Joey

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz