• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Guthixbeat says hello

Started by Kalminoar, November 29, 2011, 12:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalminoar

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started runescape in the 4th grade, and never 'out-grew' it like my friends said they did. As they all moved on to world of warcraft, or what ever the hell league of legends is, I stayed with runescape. My first account was lost to a hacker, my second account was stolen by a friend, my third account and my most favorite was banned, and my fourth account (this one) i plan it to be my last. I chose the name guthixbeat because my favorite god in runescape is guthix, and i play the tuba in marching band. I didn't think guthixtuba sounded good, so i chose guthixbeat because tubas help with the beat. My favorite activity is organized clan wars. Even though I've only done a few, it was the most fun I've ever had. The tactics, the roles, the rush. I am not a fan of wilderness pking, with the idea of taking other players items, but i will cope if i am told i need to.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 15 years old, born and raised in Florida (USA), I am male, I play the tuba and laugh at gmod videos, I prefer classical music (i know im a dork), I'm pretty good at playing the tuba, i love taco bell, and i hate kohls.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I've been playing runescape for 7 years, i was bound to hear about you guys at some time. I want to join DG because im sick of clans these days being 'do nothing sit and talk' type of clans. I miss the rush of killing a boss with 20+ people, or warring in a clan that uses a voice chat.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I'm sure everyone knows His Lordship.

6. Any additional comments:
I am NOT happy with my accounts stats, just like you. I'm going to be working every day on getting them up.

Mojo

hi there! welcome to the DG/WG community! i can sense that you will really enjoy this clan! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

SuccinctLizard3

hello and welcome to dg a fun and active community :)

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Nice intro!
Lordy will be happy that another classical music lover is in this clan ##
Gl getting your stats up and welcome to the community! :D

Joey

Welcome to the community.  :)
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dorcha3377

Nice to see you, enjoy yourself.

His Lordship

Randy your sig is too big.

Hey Guthixbeat. Massive bonus points to you for liking classical music. I'm sure you and I will get along just fine :)

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Welcome to the boards Guthix B!

Vio

Hey dude, welcome to the community  :)

Joey

Welcome to the community.  (H)
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Vephy

Hey welcome!  Tell me if you have any questions about our clan.  I have done all skills to 99 so maybe I remember some things to help you.  Most of it is grinding of course so I don't know what kind of advice to give if you don't like that.  That is Runescape in one part anyway.