• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

G1ng3r Pwn's Introduction

Started by g1ng3r pwns, January 08, 2012, 12:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g1ng3r pwns

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: G1ng3r Pwns
Past: It was so long ago that I can't remember haha.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I'm an 80 combat character with 62 attack, 70 strength, 60 defense, 60 ranged and 44 magic. I began runescape for the first time around 8 years ago but went on a few year hiatus. Once I began playing again around a year ago, I created my current account, which got it's name because I'm a red-head in real life. Although it might not show in my combat level, combat is probably my favorite aspect of the game. I do enjoy some skilling for profits, however, but it gets a bit monotonous after a while. Money-making is another thing I enjoy.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Matt, I'm a sixteen year old guy living in the United States. I like to play xbox, hang out with friends, and I really enjoy music, both playing and listening. Genre wise I'm open to most, but I do not like country music and my favorites would be rap and rock.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was referred to you guys by DG Keanu on the Zybez forums. I would love to join DG because I've been searching for a clan with certain characteristics and it seems as though DG has got it all for me.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in the Legacy of Legends previously, but it fell apart due to conflicting leaders around 3 months ago. I held no positions.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I do!

Thanks for reading my app, and I hope to be a part of DG!

Kevin

Hiya, welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time in this community!  ##
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mojo

welcome! i hope you enjoy your time here
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rene

Hey nice intro and lots of luck in DG and training up.

Just wondering in the clan called Legacy of Legends, was there a guy that went by the name of Aliath / Jake?

Wayshow

Hey Matt! :)
Welcome to DG and GL training :3

Ross

Hey i remember your name from the RSC recruitment topic.

Nice intro.

KevinsLunchbox

Nice introduction! Good luck in your future interview! Keanu is a pretty cool guy, I think you'll like in DG.

His Lordship

Hey Matt!
I think you'd be the only red head in the clan that I can recall off the top of my head, which I find to be very cool.
I look forward to getting to know you.

TinSoldier

Hey Matt
Hope you enjoy your time in the community  ;)