• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] naths

Started by nath, November 01, 2015, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nath

OSRS INTRODUCTION: naths

My RuneScape Name: naths
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats: 93 str 45 def 60 atk currently working on 94 mage as iv done lunar + DT

About my RuneScape Account and History: maxed melee on rs3. 13 99s and a few 95-99 come back to the os for the game i used to play before eoc, i used to solo all bosses apart from corp untill nex come then i started to get busy being a dad, im up for group bossing pvp groups solo im staying 45 def for the moment as i like a challange im up for all so drop me a message n il rarely say im busy unless im mid quest

My past clans/teams and any current teams: had a few loyal clans on rs3 lost them when i quit n come back

About me: Im from the uk currently unemployed from last week have my own home partner and son with twins due march i can play 110% 7pm-12pm no distractions and on n off in the day, i follow a little football support arsenal but not a huge fan i watch alot of streaming and currently watching the walking dead, anyone can add me and we can chat.

I heard about WG through: rs form
I want to join because: pvp/pvm

Regarding the IRC, I am: Have swift kit installed
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: none
[/url][/img]

Zemus

hey naths, Could you just add in a little more detail in your responses? specifically;
"About my runescape account/history" - what you like to do on runescape? pvp/pvm both? if pvp single/multi? favourite bosses?

and "About me" - Hobbies? follow any sports/teams? Maybe what you do for work/study? Just so we can all get to know you a little more than just a runescape username :)

Mojo

Quote from: Zemus on November 01, 2015, 10:52:18 PM
hey naths, Could you just add in a little more detail in your responses? specifically;
"About my runescape account/history" - what you like to do on runescape? pvp/pvm both? if pvp single/multi? favourite bosses?

and "About me" - Hobbies? follow any sports/teams? Maybe what you do for work/study? Just so we can all get to know you a little more than just a runescape username :)

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

nath

Nath/ RSN; Naths
[/url][/img]

Zemus