• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] dipskate

Started by dipskate, May 08, 2014, 11:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipskate

RS3 INTRODUCTION: dipskate

My RuneScape Name: dipskate
My Previous RSNs: b love sosa
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: well i started playing runescape since the beginning of rs2 i was introduced into runescape one  day when i went to miniclip looking for a game to pass time under multilayer  there was  a game called runescape i was like " f*** it got nothing to lose" since that day I have  been playing runescape
My past/current clans/teams are: i was in a pure clan back in 2004 its name is mayhem makers.
About me: my name is kristian people call me chris for short, im from ecuador im 21 years old i live in nyc i have 4 month old son i have 22 year old girlfriend named christina i know kristian and christina siting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

for fun i like to play runescape.league of legends,listen to trap music and most of all i like to rough up my son because his my pal.

I heard about SG through: emeris6
I want to join because: the communite

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: work

Emeris6

Hey Kris! Nice to see you finally got around to applying.  :D
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Mojo

Hey welcome :)

Nice to see Brent/Emeris recruiting hard :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Al

Welcome!

@Patrick that is a beautiful kiwi avatar... :>
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS