• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Doctor Drugs Apply

Started by Dr. DRUGS, January 08, 2012, 06:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. DRUGS

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here : Doctor Drugs is my current Runescape Displayname, been known as Unreal Deal, Drugs product, "Ask My Def" and a few older ones.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here: if im not misstaken it was created back in late 2005 or early 2006, My current username is what it says "Doctor drugs" My Log- in name is/was "Ask My Def" and was created mainly to be a tank ranger but that changed quikly. My fav. i.g activities is pking, staking, and other PVP- related stuff, but i also like to socialice (spelling...?) with clan mates.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here: Most ppl. call me by the nick "Salle" im a male in the age of 21, lives in Sweden, hobbies eeh.... My display name (Doctor Drugs) tells alot of it.. Likes: Pking Dislikes: coky 12- year olds with bought rs acc's <-- (its not ment to be harmfull, but u get what i mean)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Your-answer-goes-here :Was invited by Mojohazal by the forums applying for WG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here: a few, all kinds of, PvP, PvM, Skilling and u name it all

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Your-answer-goes-here: Yes.
I do drugs, you shouldent cause the government told you not to!

Mojo

hi, welcome! you need to edit in your answers then you can move to step 3 :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dr. DRUGS

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 08, 2012, 07:05:56 PM
hi, welcome! you need to edit in your answers then you can move to step 3 :)

Hahah Lmao i missed that first steps hahaha xD give me a sec

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

KevinsLunchbox

Oh boy a Swede, welcome to the group Salle. Don't forget to set up an interview and I hope you get accepted! Have fun!

PineappleTom

Hey Salle, nice to meet you. I hope I catch you on IRC soon so we can have a chat about a few things. But mostly, congrats :)

His Lordship

I gotta say, I like your RSN.
What were the name of the other clans you were in dude? I might have heard of one or two.

Brent147

Hey Salle, welcome to the community. I hope that everything goes well. See you at 6:00pm tomorrow. :)
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Wayshow

Hey Salle :3
hurray for Viking unit? ##

Dr. DRUGS

Thanks you all guys, its really nice to be warmly welcomed as a New member, and looking forward to see alot of you in- game!

// $