• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Joining Wilderness Guardians

Started by waffle666, January 19, 2012, 07:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waffle666

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Nox Angulus is my current user name, I would post my other names but it's been so long I don't remember the other ones

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Nox Angulus is latin for Night/Poison Angel, I play alot of RS and enjoy being in a strong, well-balenced runescape community. However, I would like to first say that I am currently unable to do such things as God Wars dungeon, and, depending on the nessacary requirments for certain other events. The reason why is simple: I was lured for basically my bank including 3 chaotics.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I will put things very simply here, get to know me and most of you will soon find out. =P reason why is because I don't usually disclose personal information. I will simply say however, is that I am male and a musician (not by job, but by hobby) for all the rest you will have to get to know me better and I consider you as a friend.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
As my combat level is currently level 137 (125+12) I will be applying for WG. I am close friends with Rachellove9 and since I left my pervious clan fairly recently. simply put, I had enough of P2P warring since it was a HUGE expence and I found it not to be to enjoyable. I will, however, be in F2P warring, since as I found in my experiance in Poison, it is much much enjoyable and it is also less costly.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I used to be in poison and I recently quit one other clan. I would say The Futures and Runeblazers for a while but they wouldn't remember me. I recently quit Wicked Fury, like... very recently around 5 days ago. See, one other person from WF flammed me after I got lured for not being able to attend corp. At the time I just quit. I was going to re-join but then i asked myself what was the point due to factors like cost ect. further more I had no more chaotic weapons, ahrims etc. etc. along with no more money for brews and being the butt of every joke within the clan. Anyways, this is is getting a little rambly so I'll just stop here and continue on with the application and hope I don't come across as a rage-quitter and someone who gives up to easily.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have. I here by pledge my alligence to basic comment sence and not be an ass. I have already done this, but Ima do it again! =D

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rachellove9

OMG   Like auto accepted.   <3 <3 <3  Very happy to see you join WG.  Of course I'll have to be your mentor.  lol

Peace
Rachy

Wayshow

Lordy will be glad to see another musician in the clan :)
welcome to wg :DD

Brent147

Hey there! Welcome to the community!
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Majinboux

why type of music do you play/sing?

Dorcha3377