• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Metagross543 Application

Started by metagross543, February 10, 2012, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metagross543

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

I heard about DG (the one im applying for) from Mojohaza1 when I posted a forum topic on the main site and he refered me.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well, I think I started about 6 years ago, with long intervals of stopping, then about last June I got bored and stated playing again. I havn't seriously stopped since.  I am a melee enthusiast, cb lvl 82. I am going to get mems for the first time in the spring. My favorite activities are above all, minigames, preferably combat based, monster hunting/killing, dungeoneering, rp when I can, and and I am seriously looking forward to start questing again.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I am an American, born and raised. I am a male of 15 years, and I enjoy rs, hunting, fishing, and spending time at the nearby park. Speaking of which, I even made some basic medieval weapons there, including a bow made from a flexible branch and some twine, and a flail both of which ended up breaking, but I am now working on building a raft that I will launch in the summer

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I heard about DG (the one im applying for) from Mojohaza1 when I posted a forum topic on the main site and he refered me.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was first involved with the baked bads, and later the 10th twin legion, but left both of those because there was never anyone on
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I agree that I will act like a mature person with a hobby, not an obsession and will not use any profanity, act like a troll, or otherwise act in a way that causes sever annoyance.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

xIScytheIx

Wayshow

What do you do with the animals after you hunt them?
Anyways, welcome!

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

metagross543

Well if I hunt deer, they make for a while's worth of dinner.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]