• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Oil In Gulf's Introduction

Started by Oil In Gulf, February 29, 2012, 05:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oil In Gulf

1. My current display name is Oil In Gulf. Previous names include: dnt ask n00b, gillette ftw, here we go

2. I began playing RuneScape around 2005 on a previous account that I hardly ever use anymore. My main, Oil In Gulf, I've had for around 2 and a half years. My favorite activities include Castle Wars and Soul Wars.

3. My name is André. I am a 19 year old college freshman studying Political Science. I enjoy listening to all types of music, playing a little bit of piano on the side.

4. I had originally heard about the Wilderness Guardians back when I first started playing, when the Wilderness was in its prime. And I, like many others, quit after the discontinuation of the Wilderness. I'm not really good at player-killing, but I just didn't find enjoyment in the game at that moment in time. I would like to apply for the Wilderness Guardians clan.

5. My involvement in other clans were minimal. I was in another clan prior to, which is now disbanded. I was in the friends chat 'Tehnoobshow' for quite some time, and was invited to join a clan that a few of the regulars had made.

6. Yes, I have read, understood and will follow the rules of the clan.

Thank you very much,

Oil In Gulf

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Oil In Gulf

Wayshow

Hey Andre, when I saw your topic title I thought you were from the middle east :P
Welcome!

Mark

I set the standard.

whatiskarma

welcome can't wait to talk to you and see whats up ^^

Rachellove9

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Oil In Gulf

BeeBee

Welcome, Come on IRC for an interview :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Oil In Gulf

I've tried logging into the IRC, to no avail.

It could be my poor college internet connection  :fp:

Oil In Gulf

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom