• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] xGod Fath3Rx's App

Started by xGod Fath3Rx, March 06, 2012, 08:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xGod Fath3Rx

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Current rsn:
Penguinfact

Old names:
killuh mage
xGod Fath3Rx
Get Offf Him
xG0d Fath3Rx

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

Okay, long story here to be honest. My original main was first named "killuh mage" and began as a mage pure. But after a while, I got bored and decided to turn it into a main. When the name change system came out, I chose to change the name to "xGod Fath3Rx" because it just sounded like a powerful name. Then, back in April, I saw a video about a then up-coming war against the Pink Patrons of Pain. And so I joined WG as my first REAL clan. I had a blast and really felt at home here, but then something came up irl that forced me to quit rs for a while. And then, when I came back, I discovered that my account had been stolen by a friend I had known from school for 12 years.

I then joined DG on my backup account "WarGodAres" for a bit. One of my friends that I had made while in WG then decided to give me an account to use so that I wouldn't have to retrain everything. This account, "Get Offf Him" became my new main and I once again rejoined WG. I changed the name on that to "xG0d Fath3Rx" because by this point that's what almost everyone knew me as lol. And then the original owner decided to reclaim that acc despite giving it to my friend. So, instead, I was given "Penguinfact" to use from then on. I left WG a couple weeks ago and joined Collision. But I've missed my home and my family, so I decided to return  :D

My favourite activities on Rs are basically questing, bandos (which I'm at nightly, so if you ever wanna do a trip, just ask  ;)) and pretty much anything that includes some kind of PvP.  (H)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

My name's Ryan. I'm a 20 year old guy from Ohio, United States. And I'm currently going to college to be an accountant. I also reached the rank of Eagle Scout, the highest rank in the Boy Scouts program. My hobbies are: cycling, hiking, camping, fishing, community service, and also helping out with my old Scout troop. I enjoy chess and checkers too but I don't have anyone to play against so I kinda don't play much anymore. My favourite music has to be Country, but I'll listen to almost anything. Talents...well the only talents I can think of are: I'm good with numbers and I'm a singer in a Christian music group.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I heard about WG from a video posted on Runescape's facebook page about the war against PPoP. And I'm applying for WG lol.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

WG - Guardian
DG - Soldier
WG again - High Guardian
Collision - Future Applicant

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Yes, I have read, understand, and agree to follow the rules of the clan.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Wayshow

Patty

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Dorcha3377

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mark

I set the standard.

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Abs L

Welcome back to WG :).

@Accepted.

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

BeeBee

Welcome back

~Locked: accepted.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.