• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] A New Beginning - BvG's Introduction

Started by BvG, May 04, 2012, 04:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BvG

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

I've had too many RSNs to be honest. This is the first main account i've had other than my original main which i quit to make a pure after 50combat. I hate the rsn, but the account isn't originally mine and i don't have p2p to change it. The account's current rsn is 'White Di ck". My first account in clanning was BvG, and that's how i got my nickname. I've used 'daddy gonads', 'BvG Powers' and more. My other current accounts are "Bv G" , "B aby Mama", and "Im Cheynne"(theres a story behind that last one).

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I started back in 2006, where i wasn't able to enjoy the wilderness alot before it was removed, however, i ventured into the wilderness early on. This caused me to learn about pures and quit my main for a pure. I've not been on a main from late 2006 till now. I enjoy multi PKing alot. Recently i've gotton into skilling a bit.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

I play Soccer IRL. I'm 16 and i live in Alabama, USA. My IRL name is Austin. You can call me Austin or BvG.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Youtube(Subed to WGkeanu, those PK Commentarys) and Runescape Community. I wanted to try something new. I've been in pure clanning for my entire clanning career. I plan on joining DG. I am 91combat.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.

Note: These are all PURE CLANS. I've never been in a main clan.

Well, the earliest important clan to me was Exiled Force. I joined with a few friends at the time. I worked my way up, recruiting and learning an unbelievable amount from the leadership at that time. After putting my newly gained knowledge to use, i was able to obtain my first ever rank in a clan. I was then entitled with the 'Council' rank. After months of fun with the clan, and inactive period hit me hard. I was accused of selling locations, even after the months of being in a staff position. Fake evidence was given, and my time with Exiled Force was cut short.

After my departure with EF, i moved on into a clan hopping stage. I couldn't really find a clan for me. Nothing was too stable. Clans either closed after a month, or the leadership was nothing near what i had experienced in the past. I gained alot of knowledge about clanning during this state. Things that were right and wrong, what could make a clan either succeed or fail.

Finally, i was confronted by a few friends to open a clan. This clan had alot of potential. The odds were against us, as anyone who attempts to make a clan is, but we stuck through and made it last. The name of the clan was Inevitable, and i proudly held the position of officer. Due to one of the leaders not having a microphone, and the other being slightly inactive, it was up to me to lead the majority of the events. Never having done this before, i had alot to learn, and made my fair share of mistakes along the way. Overall, it was a great experience, but the staff's overall inactivity forced the closure after a month and half of memories.

After Inevitable, i went to Enemy. I stayed for about 3 weeks. The leadership dissapointed me. The game was taken way too seriously, and this game is meant to be fun, not a business or anything to be taken to the serious extent that it was.

After leaving Enemy, i met up with many old friends, all with much clan experience. After talking, we decided to form the clan Enormity, where i held the High council Position. After a rank went overpowered, and booted several members for no reason, while the two leaders were inactive, i worked to get him removed. In response i was demoted, and left the clan, knowing it's inevitable demise that was soon to come upon them. Little to my suprise, the clan closed 3 weeks afterwards.

After Enormity, i joined Corrupt Pures, where i enjoyed my time. I was the Warlord of Brave Theory during this time aswell. Brave Theory was a Multi-Clanning Low Level pure clan. They did good, but again due to a rank inactivity, the clan closed. After BT's closure, i took many EX-BT and formed Activition. Activation was another Multi-Clan LPC. After a month of Multiclanning, Activation abandon that feature about it, and pushed into the MPC scene. With strong force behind it, Activation made it to achieve great success and fame before closure with a cap of 10 defence. (Most pure clans nowadays accept 1-35). I attempted a movement to change that, it didn't work, but we had defeated many clans filled with high defence and levels. Our average combat never exceeded 60. http://www.youtube.com/user/ActivationRs/videos

After Activation, i made an attempt to get some ranks back together and form Lock Down. The clan did not succeed. Many of the ranks, including myself, just didn't have the motivation to lead a clan anymore. We kept it as a fun PK team, but eventually it dismantled due to our inactivity in it. All of the other ranks joined high pure clans, and i went into a state of clanlessness (Yeah, it's a word). That;s where i've been until now. I've always wanted to join a main clan. The completely different style of warfare always interested me. I think that now would be a good time to try.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?

Yes

7. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Of course.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

I agree.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

No

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

Only one i know of is EF.

Welcome to the boards@

I set the standard.

Wayshow

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Rachellove9

You have had an interesting time in clans.
Council, Founder, Leader and Warlord ranks all tell a story of their own.
But I want to hear the name story lol.
I'll be looking forward to chatting to you in IRC.
Welcome and good luck joining DG.

Rachy

Frozen 10

BvG

Taibz

After reading about your PvP Experience, I realise you have a little Brent in you (In-clan Joke).

Welcome :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Welcome to the forums :)

Next step is to get into irc and ask for an interview.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

52 Pray

Interesting..
Did you know about Activation V2?
Some of the people in Activation decided to open again.
We then merged with some other LPC to form Sabotage.
I currently am retired council in Sabotage but hit up our IRC to chat,
I'm sure you'd be welcome :)
Nice clan history you have there and welcome to WG's community.
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

Unfortunately I have to decline this:

Last Active: May 05, 2012, 04:13:15 am, plus didn't respond to PM.

Feel free to reapply if you feel you have the time to be active.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]