• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What happens when I go to the GE

Started by Cypherex, May 25, 2012, 07:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypherex

This happens, without fail, every single time I go to the Grand Exchange. It starts with me making one fatal mistake... talking.

10 random players: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you're a pmod, so add me maybe."

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FRIEND SPACE JAGEX. By the end of the week I'll be friends with half of RuneScape!!

But seriously I'm tired of "letting them down nicely." From now on I should just be like "Bitch I don't know you, gtfo."

His Lordship

Yeah dude lol, be frank.
"My friend list is for people I know"
Lucky you, Mr Popular!

Zemus

Abs L

Quote from: Cypherex on May 25, 2012, 07:27:21 AM
10 random players: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you're a pmod, so add me maybe."

Loool'd

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mark

Omg your a mod i need skilling advice and how to report people with the big red button and the right clicks/?!???!?!?!?

ITS ALL SO CONFUSING WHY CANT THEY MAKE THIS GAME EASIER.

I set the standard.

Rammstein

I only have 15 people on my friends list

foreveralone.jpeg

Mojo

OMG A MOD, PLS ADD ME I NEED U 2 REPORT SUOMI 4 BOTTING
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Cypherex

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 25, 2012, 01:41:06 PM
OMG A MOD, PLS ADD ME I NEED U 2 REPORT SUOMI 4 BOTTING
SUOMI is a Jagex creation designed to try to get a love for the elite back like the Zezima days.

But srsly, it's great being a mod, but sometimes I wish I could hide the crown. :@ Quickchat "gems7" shortcut is my go-to when I just wanna be done lol. I love the new GE though... I can just run away to one of the other stalls when they aren't looking.

Oh and the whole reason I posted this topic was because I thought of that call my maybe parody and I thought it was SO FUCKING HILARIOUS I just HAD to post it somewhere. Rawr.  :<

Quote from: His Lordship on May 25, 2012, 08:10:47 AM
Yeah dude lol, be frank.
"My friend list is for people I know"
Lucky you, Mr Popular!
Oh and I usually also have an equal, if not greater, amount of players that hate me irrationally. "Omg jamflex suck up how many people you report to be a mod lol" "all you pmods type with perfect grammar why can't you be normal" or when I'm at fight pits "fuck you mod i fucking hate mods i'm going to kill this dumb faggot mod now" ##