• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Ghandi's Second Application

Started by Ghandi, June 09, 2013, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghandi

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
CallMeGhandi
Im Bawlzy
Amiya 25

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started RuneScape when i was in elementary school playing on and off all the way till 9th grade. I then quit till this year when Old School came out. I used to be somewhat of a skiller but lately I have been into melee.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name: Tyler
Hobbies: Video Games, Frisbee
Music: Everything but country pretty much

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I heard about you guys from a friend and the Zybez forums while searching for a clan.

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

Your PvP Experience

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
As I stated in my past application I do not have much PvP experience but im ready and eager to learn.

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Can be active for almost all those times except maybe sometimes during the week as I will be working soon.

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes I can and I agree.

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I understand.

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I agree.

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Only work which I should still be able to attend just be a little late.

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Liszewan

lol did you just delete all your friends?:<

I don't know what is there to hide but good luck :)

Ghandi

Quote from: Liszewan on June 09, 2013, 07:50:11 PM
lol did you just delete all your friends?:<

I don't know what is there to hide but good luck :)
I deleted all of my friends that i dont know irl except the WG people I needed added because I don't talk to any of them. There was only like 5 of them.

BeeBee

Were you told why you were declined last time?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ghandi

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Andr3www

Rachellove9

Everything has been worked out.
This application is being accepted.
Welcome to WG.

Peace
Rachy