• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Catdog619, 92

Started by Catdog619, October 20, 2013, 08:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catdog619

WG INTRODUCTION: Catdog619

My RuneScape Name: Catdog619
My Previous RSNs: GoobaDaHorse G OO B ER
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started this account  to pk in varrock  in about 2005  when i was about 7 or 8 I used the name Catdog619  because that of my favourite show Catdog and favourite wrester Rey Mysterio I quit for a year then trained hard and really got back into Runescape but then quit once Eoc was released and finally rejoined once OldSchool came out.  My favourite skill is fishing, defence and flecthing i also enjoy Castle Wars which i play a couple of games each Sunday with a group of friends.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My first clan was Momentum (MoM) which was mainly a community based clan but went on pk trips and had wars

Next I started tagging along with my brother and a few of his mates from Eternal Honour (EH)

I then Joined the Descendant Guardians up until i started with exams and went on holiday and was kicked for inactivity

About me: My names Caleb, Im 16 a male from New Zealand Number two thing to do is hang with mates closely behind playing Runescape I also enjoy playing  and watching most types of sport but especially Cricket, Field Hockey and my countries national sport Rugby 

I heard about WG through: Wars, Word of mouth
I want to join because: It has been a Runescape goal of mine for 6 years to join The Wilderness Guardians but i have always been to low combat level to meet the requirements and when i joined the Descendant Guardians i knew i was one step closer to this dream
Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Cricket starting in 2 weeks

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

jaredspurr

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]