• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] RisingSpell

Started by RisingSpell, January 26, 2014, 01:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RisingSpell

SG INTRODUCTION: RisingSpell

My RuneScape Name: RisingSpell
My Previous RSNs: Strkills8
Tw0_sec_ko

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started Rs at around 8 years old. I quickly realized I completely loved the game and started playing on the computer all the time even more than I ever thought I would and one day I met my first Rs buddy, it was so much fun coming off of school to hang out with him and train our stats together and made me love the game so much I spent every waking moment on it but our friendship didn't last for ever :,( . He started playing less and less until he finally just never logged on, I was very sad and had no one to talk to, but long story short I found out people in my school played Runescape and I have been playing with them ever since.
My past/current clans/teams are: No clan history at all but I want to be part of a community.
About me: Name: Justin

Born and raised in Canada I very much enjoy playing computer games and talking to friends over the internet. I love doing events and almost anything that will be fun and enjoyable with groups of people.

I heard about SG through: Wilderness Guardians youtube channel
I want to join because: I like what the clan stands for. :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School might have an impact but thats about it :D

Mojo

Hey Justin, welcome to our forums :)

Ask in IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Starzhine

Welcome to the forums Justin. It is good to see you in the IRC! You are gonna be a terrific addition to our clan.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome Justin!

I started off the game at 10 (5th grade) with neighbors and friends from school too, but they quit pretty soon after. You're lucky to have irl friends that Scape.

If you need any help with the clanning, just let us know. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS