• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

RS3 Bosses

Started by FoxCastz, March 24, 2014, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxCastz

So, I was wondering if there was some tips on the newer bosses to come out lately, like NEX, KK, and Varago. I'm curious as to how you guys think I would fare against such bosses. Also like tips and tricks to these bosses would be much appreciated. Haha or if someone is willing to go above and beyond to take me with them on a trip to one of these bosses :D

Sugax

I can say for certain as a clan we can safely take on Nex. I've done Vorago once or twice on release and its was hard. Rise of the Six practically requires maxed stats and level 85 gear and above. KK is probably the weakest of the high level bosses.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

Ofc, we usually go on Fridays and on weekend nights (EST). Haven't tried Vorago yet, maybe this weekend. We can link up with another clan or RSOF peeps.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

Would need to mass vorago til we learn the strats.

Nex is easy with 4+ people with half decent gear.

KK is apparently easy, only been a couple of times on release.

Post stats/gear?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mack

I am kind of on the same boat as he is.... My gear is below but im a noob when it comes to PvM so don't let the gear fool you...