• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Xenagos_MTG

Started by Xenagos MTG, March 09, 2014, 04:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenagos MTG

SG INTRODUCTION: Xenagos_MTG

My RuneScape Name: Xenagos_MTG
My Previous RSNs: Percy_Strife
Marth_Strife
Soren_Strife
Riku_Wulf
Kodlak_Ysmir

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started out back in 07 I specifically remember the Tutorial Island and after, asking how to make gold. I stopped for a good year or two. I lost my account so I started a new and; right around the year before Clans and Citadels came out I got up to a certain level and started role playing because I had all time low and it was the only thing that made me happy. Role playing is the reason why I had so many names, Right now my name is like me  because I play Magic the Gathering in my free time. Actually who got me into playing Runescape again was my friend from school, who I found out was the character actor for Guthix in Runescape Gods Exposed (Voodoo Chille, his name now is Glitch Flux). He doesn't play anymore, but I still do since Runescape has always been my fallback. Im not the best player, and I dont hardcore skill, but I do what I can to have fun and make other players' time enjoyable. Now I have some collection of the bandos armor, and a Bandos Godsword. I've always favored Guthix as my god because he made the most sense, and I have yet to be able to find out how the story goes in the quests. I like doing quests but some take me time to do, as I am not the brightest at figuring out the riddles.
My past/current clans/teams are: I started out leading a successful clan, we had several allies, did lots of activities such as clan wars, roleplaying, meetings etc. It ended up dying out as all things come to an end at some point. I've joined clans that i've had friends in, and now I've been in the clan Heroes of Ages, a free to play clan. They are small but very homey.
About me: My name is Craig, I am currently 16, and I love music, art and gaming. I am a drummer for the band: Scott Marshall and the Hillbilly Souls. The band plays a lot of Americana music. I am also in my High school's marching band, i'm in the pit, which is an immobile percussion section. I love lots of different music. I like game themes, ska, punk rock, americana, bluegrass, hard rock, metal, and a few more genres I cant name off the top of my head. The only kinds of music I don't like is Country (Tim Mcgraw kind of stuff) and the Pop music of today (Miley Cirus etc.). I am a manga artist, I love anime such as Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. My friend I mentioned in my Runescape History, the one who played Guthix in Runescape Gods Exposed   has been my best friend for many years, and we still hang out and he has actually gotten me into Magic the Gathering; a card game similar to what yugioh was.

I heard about SG through: I was watching one of His Lordship's videos and he mentioned the Clans
I want to join because: I am looking for a place to call home, and a place to be among active friends.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have school, and band gigs, and in the summer, I have jobs, times are not all certain to me.

Mojo

Hey, nice app :)

We spoke in IRC before, good luck with training :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey man solid app. Hit us up in the IRC if you want some training advice!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fuze

solid essay! come back when you have 1750 total, in the mean time your free to hang in the irc with us :)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Brent147

It's a pleasure to meet you Craig. I also play magic from time to time. I used to manage a game store and was first introduced to it there. Anyhow, if you need anything to help with your training, please feel free to let me know.

Warm regards,
Brent
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Al

I think you should apply when you get close to 1750, at least. :/

Do come back and apply though. I'll keep you added. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Best of luck with the training.

Come back when you're 1750 :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]