• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] roverjacobz

Started by roverjacobs, May 05, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roverjacobs

RS3 INTRODUCTION: roverjacobz

My RuneScape Name: roverjacobz
My Previous RSNs: tazzops
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started almost 10 years ago (400 days off 10years). name is a combo of my nickname (rover) and my real name (jacob). favorite things to do are dungeoneering and PvM.

combat level is 200 and all major melee skills att,srt,def and cons are 99 mage 83 and range 96

My past/current clans/teams are: have not been on in a while so i dont have one.
About me: name is jacob i am 16 years old. I started playing again a few months ago and that is more than enough time to get back into the game and re-learn everything. I have been around younger people all my life so i am comfortable with their voices or squeeky voiced kids as there more commonly know and will not make a fuss about it if there is someone on teamspeak with one.

I heard about SG through: searched on the internet for a kk team and found this clan
I want to join because: your pvm side of the clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: none. very good about managing time between school and games

Mojo

Welcome Jacob :D

Come into IRC for interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]