• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Slime6six6

Started by slime666, July 12, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slime666

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Slime6six6

My RuneScape Name: Slime6six6
My Previous RSNs: slime666
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape around 2003. I was first introduced to the game by my cousin who I would see play every time I went to his house. When I was going through the registration process on the Runescape website, I came upon the part where they ask you to pick a name. While I was thinking of a good name to choose, I was also playing a game on my Game Boy Color called "Dragon Warrior Monsters". In the game, you have a main monster kind of like Pokemon. My monster was a Slime. When I typed in slime in the name box, they said slime was already taken and gave me other options to choose. One of the options was slime666. My favorite skills and activities in Runescape depend on my mood at the time. I consider myself an all-around Runescape player in that aspect.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
PRE OSRS HISTORY

The Holy(clan) - 2003
Reckoningday(clan) - 2004 - 2008
Border Patrol(team) -2008-2009
Infamous Pkers(team) - 2009-2009
Dangerous Business(clan) - 2008-2010
Playdead(team) - 2010-2011
Descendant Guardians(clan) - 2011-2011
Rot(clan) - 2012-2012

OSRS History

Rot(clan) - 2013 - 2013
Extortion(team) - 2013-2014

About me: My name is Carlos and I was born in Peru. Right now I live in South Florida, and spend my time studying, playing video games, and recently, looking for a job. I have started going to the gym for the first time in my life, so I guess that is a hobby of mine. I am a male and 22 years old. I try to be a good person with everyone I come across by, but I admit, I am not perfect. My music taste is all over the place. I usually listen to different types of music depending on my mood at the time. Any other Computer Engineering majors out there? I have just started my BS degree, and appreciate all the help I can get!

I heard about WG through: I was in the Descendant Guardians a few years ago
I want to join because: Like I said before, I was in your junior clan, and I liked the type of environment that I saw. Hopefully everyone here is still cool. I have started playing Runescape again and I am looking for a clan that doesn't necessarily specialize in one specific area all the time.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not at all

Mojo

Not sure why an ex-RoT would want to join WG but talk to me in IRC when ready and we can discuss it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Mojo

had a discussion and accepted, don't let me down :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom