• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Kankerwolf

Started by Wolf, December 05, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Kankerwolf

My RuneScape Name: Kankerwolf
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 74
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2005/2006 I think, then quit in 2011/2012 because of EoC. I recently started playing again in OSRS. I like to PvM, but when I'll get better stats I'll want to try PvP as well. I'm a main account, so currently my stats are bad for pking. I like skilling a lot, so I'll mainly focus on that I think. Currently 1000+ total with 3 level 1 stats.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Stefan. I'm a male, 19 years old, live in Holland. I like to game and go out with friends. I like almost all music, but I mainly listen to Uptempo Hardcore(genre) at the moment. I have no talents lol. I like almost everyone and I dislike losing.

I heard about WG through: I joined this CC because someone told me to join it. (Forgot name but he's never in the CC anymore.)
I want to join because: I like the friendly people and I like playing this game with other people. Currently none of my real life friends play this game, so I'm trying to meet people on this game to play the game with.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm currently in college, I have a lot of studying to do, but I also have enough spare time. Though I can't always tell when.

jaredspurr

hey welcome to the boards nice to see you finally app.

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums, have seen you around CC quite a bit.

Keep in mind that you won't be able to PvP with us until you hit 85 combat (there'll likely be 82 range or mage reqs by then too).

Ask in IRC, Live Chat button at the top, for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10