• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Cyan Moon

Started by Droxx, January 07, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droxx

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Cyan Moon

My RuneScape Name: Cyan Moon
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My story begins with when I where very very young, I where about 6 years old and my friends showed me this new game called "RuneScape" I didn't know any english at all since I where only 6 years old and born in Sweden.

I started levling up and learning from my friends. I got very into the game but I didn't understand much but I learn a lot over the years.

I learned english in school and I began to learn a lot in runescape and runescape helped me with learning english which was great. I stopped playing rs after 2010 and I began playing counter-strike and WoW.

After all those years, I'm back here again :,)

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Joel. I'm a 17 year old male, born and raised in Sweden. My hobbies are playing games on my computer or chill and go out with my friends or with my girl. I like different kind of music but mainly hardstyle and rap. I like a little metal but not much. I'm studying to become a chef and I love to cook of course. I dislike when people tries to argue with no proof or no valid arguement back. I'm easily getting tired.

I heard about WG through: I heard about WG trough the member Lait Choco
I want to join because: Tired of playing with 1 friend and not trusting others. Me and my friend are always getting pked by teams of 3 players or more.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I don't think so. I'm busy with friends or homework.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Hey there, you need 1250 total or 85 combat with 85 ranged or 82 Mage to continue.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Quote from: Mojo on January 07, 2016, 10:28:47 PM
Hey there, you need 1250 total or 85 combat with 85 ranged or 82 Mage to continue.

what he said hope you hang around though

Teequoze

Hey welcome hope to learn to know u a bit better soon maybe in the clan chat :)

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]