• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Original PU

Started by Original PU, January 30, 2016, 01:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Original PU

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Original PU

My RuneScape Name: Original PU
My Previous RSNs: Ori PU, R4nge P U74
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS in 2003...Initially i used to flip items to make money...Later i created my 1st range pure account when bh worlds came out...and pked for like a year or so..Post that I get into Pure Clanning and joined Eruption of Pures....I quited rs after EOC came out....Later started back again when old school came back but didnt join any pure clans...Currently i am working on slayer on my account.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Eruption of Pures till pre EOC..

About me: Hi,

My Name is Ilman...I am 25 years old...I am born an brought up in India..Currenty I do job and play rs after work and weekends.

I heard about WG through: saw a thread on old school forums
I want to join because: I saw youtube videos about this clan and became interested in joining...

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe my work timings if changed

Teequoze

Hey Ilma

Glad to see you make the choice to join our clan and welcome back to rs and hopefully making your new home the Wilderness Guardians  :P

Mojo

Hey Ilman welcome to our forums :)

Ask in Discord or wg_cc for an app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

He has agreed to the PvP requirements :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Wg Aussie or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]