• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Mrs megeans Introduction

Started by Gespar, February 08, 2012, 08:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gespar

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Mrs Megean is my current name, Past names are Call to god.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well i named my runescape name after my girlfriend so sorry guys no im not a girl haha. and my  favourite activities would have to be pking, farming money, and duel arena staking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
male, 19, Unite states, my hobbies consist of playing xbox360, soccer. I love all sorts of music from hip hop to pop to country. I do play the guitar and i love to sing, i like making covers for songs so hit me up if your into making music :). i extremely love watching movies while playing rs so if u ever wanna like.. watch a movie totally down for that.. lol

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I searched teamspeak on the Runescape Forums and found a post made by you guys talking about how you guys used teamspeak and were a pretty organized clan. which ive been trying to find a pretty social clan that uses teamspeak. i would join either or wg or dg doesnt matter to me.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I've never been in a clan this will be my first time. I have not really played in such a long time.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes

Randy

Welcome! What 360 games you play?

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rachellove9

lol I did hope you were a girl when I saw the name.

Welcome to WG and hope to meet you soon.

Wayshow

I'm trying to learn the guitar to sing to....and failing miserably :P
welcome! :3

Rachellove9

Quote from: Wayshow on February 08, 2012, 10:39:34 PM
I'm trying to learn the guitar to sing to....and failing miserably :P
welcome! :3
You have to play for me on TS sometime.  <3

Dorcha3377