• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]St Powell Intro :)

Started by St Powell, February 21, 2012, 01:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Powell

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current RS Account name is St Powell.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing Runescape way back in 2005. I was a member of WG back in i think 07/08 although I'm not sure if that is exactly right, my username was Miltz308 (PLEASE POST IF YOU REMEMBER ME :D). I loved the clan but had to leave shortly after being given some responsibilities within the clan (personal IRL reasons for leaving). My username represents my favorite rugby player, Andy Powell (yes i am Welsh)!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Sam, but my friends call me Miltz! I am 18 years old and I live in the United Kingdom (England). I love sports, I am a personal fitness instructor, I play rugby and I am going to university this year to study Sport and Exercise Science.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was a member before! As i said my username was Miltz308. And i am applying for WG :)

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have no been in any clans before with this account, apart from a social clan I am still currently in but can leave easily, as this is a new account I joined them to make some friends in Runescape, which when I started, I had none of!

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, yes I have :)

Dorcha3377

Awesome to see you back and thats great you remembered us! Welcome home!  :D

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Miltz! Nice intro :3
Welcome back :D

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi