• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Version's Application

Started by Version, March 01, 2012, 12:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Version

My Current Runescape IN-Game name is Version.
Previous names have been:
Ryans Soul
Dfs Pure I R

My Runescape history...
I started playing runescape roughly in 2005 and have been playing ever since. When I started playing runescape within
the first day I was lured for my bank, a bronze sword and wooden shield, being lure brought me to the wilderness. And have
been addicted ever since, I still remember those times in free to play finding teams in varrock wild etc etc. I have
always been a pker and always will be a  pker aslong as I play runescape. Recently I have not been playing as much
as I have lost interest with recent updates, and the wilderness being dead. But looking to get back on track and join
Wilderness Guardians. (Hopefully)

Ryan
Male
Soccer, Hockey, Partying, Playing Runescape, Friends, School
I really do not have any talents that I am proud of other than being able to chug alcohol quite well.
As for likes and dislikes, I am a quite chill person nothing really annoys me.

I have always known about Wilderness Guardians, with my clan experience I have to although with the recent runescape
video which has gone viral it had reminded me of you. With the recent closing of my previous clan I am in need of a Clan
to join.
I will be applying for Wilderness Guardians.

I have been in multiple clans while playing runescape. I would have to say that I have been in over 20 strong runescape clans
multi pking is what I play runescape for. The most recent clan that I was in which closed was.
Red Dragon Knights - I was in RDK for more than a year, the community was really enjoyable, near the end I
became a caller and in my opinion (not trying to sound cocky) I was quite good. RDK is old school like myself I really
do not believe in these new updates, weapons and such a good dds and whip gets the job done.

Yes - I have read all the rules of Wilderness Guardians and will abide by them.

Rachellove9

Hey Ryan
Welcome.  Wow you been in 20+ clans.
I hope WG will be your home from now on.
Good luck.
Rachy

Mojo

Welcome to the boards Ryan! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Ryan, I see you have a lot of clan experience :)
Looking forward to chatting to you!

BeeBee

Field Hockey by chance?

Welcome
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

Hope your not as much of a clan hopper anymore!

Welcome

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Hello! (:
Welcome to the clan.
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Fuxk Chaotic

Guys, this kid is actually an idiot tr0l0l.
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury