• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Seafairs Application

Started by Seafair, February 23, 2012, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seafair

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
RSN: Seafair; Previous RSN: Daemos

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started in January 2008 and as soon as I joined I aspired to be a pker, looking up to idols such as Bwuk Im Pb, Youbleedred, etc. I started "serious" pking in bounty and pvp worlds and since then have been very familiar with the art of pwning noobs. I've always looked for an honorable clan to join and I think I've found it in Wilderness Guardians.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I am a real boy aged 17. i live in Canada and enjoy all outdoor sports. I listen to a lot of music ranging from The Prodigy to Blackmill to In Flames. I like to think I'm good at drawing and football (english).

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about it from Marktonikkle when we were arguing about how bad of a hybrid he was. I am applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in other "clans" but they were just a group of friends.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome! nice to see Mark planting his spy's ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Seafair

Thanks ^^ (he still cant hybrid btw >_>)

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

WG pwns a lot of noobs :)
Welcome!

PineappleTom

Seafair

BeeBee

Quote from: Seafair on February 24, 2012, 09:58:35 PM
Soooo am I in...?
You have to have an interview, it says on the pinned topic.

Come on IRC, check the irc guide if you need help for an interview
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Seafair

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi