• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]my app to the clan

Started by granitecrab, February 24, 2012, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
granitecrab and one old one is i thank lodo57

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
my rs account is means for fun i only do stuff on my rs acc that means im going to have fun like grinding exp with friends or king or bossing, the age i started was 11, my rsn is the name of a song that me and my gf met to, my favorite activities are bossing and pking manly i do like skilling hear or there

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is nicholas.d.rogers, i am a male, atm in 17, i live in royal center.IN, my hobbies are runescape and diskgolf and stuff like that, my the music i like is metal and hard core rock stuff like that, and my dislikes are spiders and losing money on rs and well losing in general.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i plan on joining DG i whant to become a WG when i git my 110cb for f2p and i had a old friend tell me to join it

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
i have bin with one clans and  player created, and my involvement was to help out ask me if you need me kind of guy

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes and i will folo them with most diligent s and complexity

i'm going on a adventure!

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Welcome :) come in irc for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Brent147

Welcome to the community! :)
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Bump - pm a Hop/Op on IRC when ready for your interview. They will either be able to conduct it - or direct you to someone who can :)

PineappleTom

Quote from: Rodney75 on February 25, 2012, 08:13:40 PM
Bump - pm a Hop/Op on IRC when ready for your interview. They will either be able to conduct it - or direct you to someone who can :)

Hey man, I'll give this another day or two. If you don't post anything / visit the forums between, I will have to decline. PM myself if you need any help!

PineappleTom

Hey Nicholas,

Sorry man, but you have had those few days I promised above. I will have to decline this app.

If you later think you may be able to upload our activity requirements, feel free to re-app.

Rod / Tom