• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Jesus Introduction

Started by Jesus, April 12, 2012, 05:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is SDSJFSDJFH, past - GB Jesus

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I don't really remember when i created my account, i think it was mid 2007-8. My current RSN means nothing haha, one day i got bored and spammed my keyboard. But i plan on changing it back to something Jesus related- Although i have no reason just a weird name obsession?  :fp: My favourite activities on Runescape are Castle Wars, Questing and different D&Ds, particularly penguins

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Hi guys. I'm Jack, 18 years old..Male of course xD and I live in the UK. I'm a typical 18 year old in my first year of college studying college studying Business, IT and English Lang. Go to the gym throughout the week, and i like to go swimming in the evenings, of course when i'm not outside i like to go on the Internet and watch YouTube videos some of my favourite video makers are Hodgetwins (YOU LOOKIN TO BUILD SUM MUSCLE MAN? THATS GOOOOOD MAN) sorry for caps :P, ChrisArchie and various music channels. Talents? ... I can swim a length and half underwater, does that count?  :3 One of my weaknesses is fizzy drinks, i LOVE lucozade orange, not original thats disgusting, and not Cola Lucozade (LOL but who does?)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I saw your video on saving the Wilderness and i searched the name of the clan and it brought me here :D

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Nope, never been in a clan before hand, but i understand how PvP works and the combat triangles :)

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes :)

Mojo

Hi Jack/Jesus

Welcome to the forums! :)

Interesting bot name you got there ;) 

I see you have the levels for DG, hop into IRC and ask for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Welcome to the boards and agree with the name, pleased to meet you and gl in DG.

- Restore PvP

Kevin

hello this is the wilderness guardians (and descendant guardians) forums and we welcome you to our community! :)
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mark

Hopefully you'll learn more on the pvp side of things.

Idle on IRC 24/7 to get to know us all better :)

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Welcome to WG (:
Pm me on IRC if you need anything.
- The OG t-girl peekayer

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.