• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Z0MG @!!@!@

Started by Jesus, September 26, 2012, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus

So i was fighting this guy at edge, i was ranging with dbolts, dbow spec. He was whip - ags. And the fight dragged on quite some time, as i go out of food i pop off a veng, dbolt and he ags' my veng for an epic double death (we had wrath on also) and then went back to pick up pile..
On the way there he was like... "omg lost ags" ofc i thought it was troll.. My lucky day

Mojo

I was about to ask where the ags was then I remembered it had its graphics updated.

Grats! Nice PK :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 26, 2012, 02:56:21 PM
I was about to ask where the ags was then I remembered it had its graphics updated.

Grats! Nice PK :)
Now I know what them weird looking swords are l0l
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Raging Mage2

had a 10 stack of them swords but dropped because f2p damit!

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06