• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Gotta love squeal of fortune

Started by Owen, December 21, 2012, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Won this on the squeal.

Sold for this.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

(: that will pay for my services last night ;).

Grats though :3.

Zemus

[21:55:31] <@Bassism|Owen> inb4 "the rich get richer"

THE RICH GET RICHER

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

O I got two of them but combined them. Didn't even know they traded :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Coach

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 21, 2012, 04:05:17 PM
O I got two of them but combined them. Didn't even know they traded :(

fuck :(

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Byakuya

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on December 22, 2012, 01:21:10 PM
I cancelled my membership. RIP.

Love you Panda

Ditto. My last act was I bought max amount of spins then charged back. Now jagex locked my account and I owe them 65 quid, least it stops me playing. Got nothin good off SoF a ton of xp though!

BeeBee

Leffe

Gratz!
I had a few gift thingies aswell, I just hope I didn't destroy that one l0l

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super

SquelchyFish

Got a red yesterday, A hat that gives 1% Herblore experience.

Pretty big letdown but as im only >50ish herblore it will save some gee pee in the long run.

Jesse

I've never gotten anything worth while from squeels, meh. I've gotten 500k like twice over the entire time it's been out. That's it though.

Ts Stormrage

Quote from: SquelchyFish on February 11, 2013, 02:38:05 AM

Pretty big letdown but as im only >50ish herblore it will save some gee pee in the long run.
You know that that thing only lasts a month, right?
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

SquelchyFish

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on February 11, 2013, 08:35:19 AM
Quote from: SquelchyFish on February 11, 2013, 02:38:05 AM

You know that that thing only lasts a month, right?

Jesus fuck

why dont they tell you that?!?!?!?!?