• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Slayer0fHeros application

Started by Slayer0fHeros, April 29, 2013, 02:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer0fHeros

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Your-answer-goes-here last ones was: Anakinblue, Kings0fWar, current, LastofSlayer, will be changed soon

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here i don't remember most of my history. Although i love pking and my rsn is Last0fSlayer (will be changed)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here male (i'd rather not say name) United States, no hobbies lol, depends on the style, i can play basketball like nothing. And i like fun loving people and hate bullies

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
Your-answer-goes-here Forums and i like pking and would think it would work out

Your PvP Experience several private trips into the wilderness

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Your-answer-goes-here 3v3 war in 51 wilderness and BRR and AG

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Your-answer-goes-here yes it would work

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Your-answer-goes-here yes

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Your-answer-goes-here i understand

Your Activity and Availability ill be able to be on from 12 pm (east) to 10 pm (east)

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Your-answer-goes-here yes i do

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Your-answer-goes-here probally not, but you never know :D

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Good luck getting your last 3 levels!
Feel free to hang around IRC/Forums/CC while you train ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dr. Mudbone

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Rachellove9

This application has been accepted with a condition of training to lvl 70 by the end of weekend.
It was really nice to talk to you and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Peace
Rachy