• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Ghandi's Introduction

Started by Ghandi, June 06, 2013, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghandi

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
CallMeGhandi
Im Bawlzy
Amiya 25

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started while I was in elementary maybe in like 3rd grade and on and off quit until 9th grade where I stopped playing totally. I've recently been playing very often with the release of Old School RuneScape. I enjoy skilling a lot but I am starting to get more into melee. I've never been a pker but that is the reason for joining this clan I want it to be a learning experience as pking is something I wanna start doing more often.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name: Tyler
Hobbies: Longboarding and playing video games.
Music: I listen to a wide variety of music and my preference changes often
Talents: Longboarding , Track
Dislikes: Most athletic activity

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I've seen YouTube videos, forum posts on sites like Zybez, and friends talked about you.

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

Your PvP Experience

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I do not have much experience in PvP but I am ready and willing to learn all the tricks of the trade. I am eager to learn and I want to get into the clan life.

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, those times are perfect during the weekend but i work until 4 EST during the summer so I may miss a couple due to that.

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes I can easily keep stocked on the items and gear needed.

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Only my finals and upcoming job.

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes.

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Mojo

why is your friends list names censored? do you have something to hide?

Anyway, Hello Tyler and welcome to WG boards :D

Hope to see you in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ghandi

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on June 06, 2013, 01:44:08 AM

Hope to see you in IRC!
Hahaha. No of course not, I just wasn't sure if my friends wanted me to post their RSN's.

Mami Tomoei

Hi Tyler, Your name is amazing :D. I really love it.

Welcome to WG

Mojo

Quote from: Ghandi on June 06, 2013, 01:50:21 AM

Hope to see you in IRC!
Hahaha. No of course not, I just wasn't sure if my friends wanted me to post their RSN's.
YOLO ##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LongSnapper

milfhunt3r

welcome tyler, looking forward to seeing u in irc

X Warrior170

[center

Lighten

Wizard

Creeper975

Quote from: Ghandi on June 06, 2013, 01:50:21 AM

Hope to see you in IRC!
What exactly would we do with their names lol.

Welcome.

Rachellove9