• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] fuzzworks, 82

Started by keroro117, June 12, 2013, 04:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keroro117

WG INTRODUCTION: fuzzworks

My RuneScape Name: fuzzworks
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 82
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around 2006,  all the way up until ~2010. my name (originally mr. fuzz6, I tend to change it on occasion, always keeping the word "fuzz") was actually chosen by my brother as something silly. I now use keroro117 for everything else, but I kept this as my rs name. I love training slayer and combat in general, the combat is fun and cathartic.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only other clan I've been in was a smallish clan called legions of the undead. We were a PvE/activities clan that operated in the heyday of runescape.

About me: My name is Kevin, I am a 17 year old male from the midwest of the US. I'm pretty big into gaming in general, as well as stuff like hiking and playing the guitar. As far as music goes, I'm fairly open. my favorite genre would have to be metal, but I'm also a big fan of electronic, folk, rock, and indie rock.

I heard about WG through: Other
I want to join because: I always wanted to be in a solid pvp clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am quite possibly going on vacation soon.

Mojo

Hi Kevin, welcome to WG forums :)

You're the first to use our new app system, hope you found it ok :P

See you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Hello kelvin, nice introduction. good luck!
Patience is the key to Success.

Lighten

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Liszewan

Wizard