• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Fake Messlah (it's an L)

Started by Leffe, July 31, 2013, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leffe

SG INTRODUCTION: Fake Messlah (it's an L)

My RuneScape Name: Fake Messlah (it's an L)
My Previous RSNs: Sabre Leffe
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started like 8 years or more ago when I was a kid, enjoyed rs for several years. This is actually my second account, otherwise if I had kept my first one I would have been maxed by now :P
I like some skilling/questing/MAKING MONEY (even though I suck at it)/bossing a bit.

Sabre Leffe was because I was a part of the sabres for the last year or year and a half of the clan (now it' s dead so yeah)
Fake Messlah is a song from Lamb of God, one of my fav bands :)

My past/current clans/teams are: The sabre clan, thats it (was Jester=event organiser)
Also a dutch clan called Lunagang (dutch pk clan at it's prime in like 2005? idk haha, very old, doesn't exist anymore)

About me: I enjoy playing the guitar, listening to metal, gaming. I'm 20, 21 in october and I live in Belgium. I'm a male :''')
I'm currently going to my last year of a professional bachelor in Tourism and recreational management. :)

I heard about SG through: Sabres
I want to join because: Some social contacts, now I mostly scape foreveralone l0l

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School, holiday coming up

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

I remember you! Hopefully you'll find a new home here :)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

I remember saying hi to you when I idled in Sabres IRC so long ago :P Hay there

Mojo

Welcome back! :woeh:

e: fixed the sig :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, hope to see you around, don't forget to come into #wg_lobby for your interview.

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

X Warrior170

Congrats, you've been accepted into SG as an Initiate Guildsman!

[center