• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] P lilillli K, 101

Started by wharehe, August 04, 2013, 03:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wharehe

WG INTRODUCTION: P lilillli K

My RuneScape Name: P lilillli K
My Previous RSNs: Uhmm...My past runescape names are Cyanw0ky which was my alt acc for a bit until I made a new one.
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Uhmm I've been playing since 2009 in grade 5 And i had played with my friend zach since he showed me the game because we were really close in real life, But then i advanced without him doing multiple quests and whatnot skilling bossing etc. My favourite activity would honestly be either doing skilling or just pking, And my name means nothing... Or just i like to pk.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Rj, I'm 14 and live in ontario. I'm a guy that does football 3 nights a week and likes dubstep, If you were too look at me you could pick me out because i'm a bit chubby and shy, But I like runescape and nothing can change that , I guess I can sing but since i hit puberty not so much... Lol and i just sit at home and do nothing , I play runescape whenever I can also Ladies i'm single hit me up ;) Jk uhmm Yeah!

I heard about WG through: From teh zybez forums
I want to join because: Well i've decided to join you because I wanted a firm first clan since i've never been in one ever! So i decided to join you guys and i'm on whenever and want to pk!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just my football which goes from 6:00 - 8:30

dlmoore

Mojo

Welcome to the forums RJ, stop by IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Wizard

Hello & Welcome to WG Rj ;)

Feel free to get on TS/IRC/FORUMS to post and talk to us anytime :)