• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][Accepted][/color] Skate Hood, 99

Started by Skate Steve, October 12, 2013, 05:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skate Steve

WG INTRODUCTION: Skate Hood

My RuneScape Name: Skate Hood
My Previous RSNs: Maudit Steve, Le Gros Cul , I Habs I
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Euh i have never joined a main team or clan ive been a pure for the last 3 years and i wish to join because im really interested in ur clan, ive seen ur  videos and ive heard about u guys a long time ago on RSC

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive been in Eop(pure Clan) for 1 years and 2 months, Foe (pure clan) 2 years i was a pk leader.
this is my first time joining a Main CLan/team

About me: I am 16 years old and ive been playing runescape  from the age of 9 and now i am still playing, i dont got much to say but this is my first time joining a main clan/team, i would really like to join because i wanna progress my clan history and be happy because i saw ur vids and they were amazing, i wish  i will be a part of ur clan.

I heard about WG through: Videos, and RSC
I want to join because: I would really want to join you guys because i saw ur vids and it made me jump because u were very good and the posts on RSC i saw were amazing and i would really want to be a part of u guys . thanks

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not Really

Prazo

Nice application dude, i see you're in the irc already so thats a good sign, just wait for staff to review this and your interview will be done very soon :P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Skate Steve

Quote from: Prazo on October 12, 2013, 06:05:47 PM
Nice application dude, i see you're in the irc already so thats a good sign, just wait for staff to review this and your interview will be done very soon :P
Thanks Kind Sir

MoBBy

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett