• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] I pee rocks, 95

Started by I pee rocks, December 12, 2013, 08:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pee rocks

WG INTRODUCTION: I pee rocks

My RuneScape Name: I pee rocks
My Previous RSNs: Dog vag
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well i started playing runescape about 7 years ago, i loved the game and started going hard, soon enough i became pretty good and it became my favorite hobby, i had an account on eoc, it had 99 fish,cook,mage,range,str,def,hp,and herblore but i quit once 07 was released because i realised that eoc was dead. my name dosent really mean anything particular, me and my irl friends just get names that we can make alike. my favorite skill would have to be magic, i like alching because its an easy skill that you can socialize while doing. i also like herblore because its just awesome!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Zero tolerance, didnt like the clan, it was full of scammers, the community was rude, they NEVER did activities, not one pk trip happened while i was there.. so i left in search of a clan that better suited my pk cravings

About me: My name is zach, im a dude, i will be 18 the 21st of december which is next saturday! im from the united states, my hobbies are obv runescape and working, i just graduated and i am preparing for college next year. For music i like mac miller and MGK. My talents are just being bad ass, i like runescape and being social, and i dislike scammers alot.

I heard about WG through: Zybe kind of intrested me so i looked into it
I want to join because: Because i saw an add on zybe when i was a noob on osrs, so i have always dreamed of joining WG since i saw it that day and i have been training hard for the requirements to join the clan! :D

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

Hey Zach, welcome to WG boards :)

we haven't updated the reqs on the zybez ad yet so you probably read it as 90+ cmb, we have raised it to 100+ now along with 70 ranged, so you will need to get those levels before you can move to the interview stage :P

In the mean time you are welcome to post on our forums and chat in our IRC channel!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

Hello Zac nice to met you welcome to the forums

ace24x

Tappaga

Welcome  to wg, your your name sounds quite painful indeed.

Ecs Ovechkin

welcome bud, as mojo said we are 100 now so keep training =)

Starzhine

We would be happy to consider you for membership when you meet our requirements. See this post to check what our minimum reqs are http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=66.0

I hope to see you back soon.  ;)

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]