• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Incitement

Started by Incitement, May 08, 2014, 05:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incitement

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Incitement

My RuneScape Name: Incitement
My Previous RSNs: Ritalin11
Ritalinnnn

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started when I was around 10 years old, but this account when I was 12 or so. I've been in Burning Creation with Brent leading it countless times. I love to do skilling, but combat is also enjoyable now on RS3. I'm starting to get into bossing recently as well, since I actually am starting to have the stats. My name just sounded cool and has been my handle for just about everything ever since. I used to be a really big troll (still somewhat am, not maliciously though, just making people laugh) so "to incite" sounded appropriate.
My past/current clans/teams are: Ancient Legion when I was like, 10.
I also led a couple clans myself but I don't remember the names.
Burning Creation the rest.

About me: My name is Conner, I am male, 18 years old, and from the US (Colorado). I am a competitive League of Legends player but will be coming back to Runescape as a side game. This year I finished my first year of university and will be attending Arizona State Uni next year (Computer Security degree). My hobbies are Comp Sec/programming and gaming mostly, along with music (singing/guitar). I'm talented (mostly) with computers and will be holding a job with a cyber security firm this summer working as a system administrator. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask me, I don't bite (until I know you well enough to, ask Brent).

I heard about SG through: Brent
I want to join because: All of my friends are here and the clan looks solid.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I run a competitive League of Legends team, but can plan around it.

Brent147

Application accepted. Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians. You will be assigned a mentor shortly.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

geoff_7th

Brent is bigger then John lennon or what

Welcome

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Emeris6

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS