• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey everyone!

Started by btraill, August 04, 2014, 04:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btraill

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey! Looks like you guys are still going strong. (I doubt WG's foundation will ever crack, hah)

Since the launch of Legacy I've really been back into RS. Not sure if I have enough time to commit to a clan, but, we will see.

I'll catch you guys around the forums,

Take care

Mojo

Hey Bradley. Nice to hear from you :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kyle

Hey Bradley,

Hope your schooling is going good and I hope you're enjoying your summer (unless of course you're on a work term). You should come back to WG :D, the community could definitely use you.

Hope things are well,

Kyle

btraill

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 04, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Hey Mojo! Long time no see. Glad to see you're still around -- are you mainly on 07 or RS3?

btraill

Quote from: Kyle on August 04, 2014, 07:18:54 PM
Hey Bradley,

Hope your schooling is going good and I hope you're enjoying your summer (unless of course you're on a work term). You should come back to WG :D, the community could definitely use you.

Hope things are well,

Kyle

Hey bud! It's going well, and yes, I'm on a work term. (SQL Reporting and some MVC PHP web development)

I'm going to test the waters some more but I'm really enjoying the changes.

Kyle

Quote from: btraill on August 04, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

Hey bud! It's going well, and yes, I'm on a work term. (SQL Reporting and some MVC PHP web development)

Yuck SQL :P I'd have more fun with the PHP web development. I'm currently working with Java, JSON/GSON, PHP, JS, and very minor SQL. Definitely doing more web development when I get the chance (hopefully soon).

btraill

Quote from: Kyle on August 04, 2014, 07:26:22 PM
Quote from: btraill on August 04, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

Yuck SQL :P I'd have more fun with the PHP web development. I'm currently working with Java, JSON/GSON, PHP, JS, and very minor SQL. Definitely doing more web development when I get the chance (hopefully soon).

nice! hah yeah the sql is pretty boring. you still active on scape or just hang around the forums?

Kyle

Quote from: btraill on August 04, 2014, 07:33:02 PM
nice! hah yeah the sql is pretty boring. you still active on scape or just hang around the forums?

I'm slightly active, when I get a chance to do anything.. I'm logged in right now getting 99 pray cause I have a ton of bxp.

PineappleTom

Hey pal, welcome back :) Re-apply and then decide if you have the time after seeing what commitments are needed?

Mojo

Quote from: btraill on August 04, 2014, 07:20:00 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on August 04, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

Hey Mojo! Long time no see. Glad to see you're still around -- are you mainly on 07 or RS3?
I'm mainly playing RS3 but OSRS sometimes :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

Hey dude, kinda in the same boat as you. Haven't been on in ages. Nice to see you back. Always wondered where the players went that had started playing 07 with me in feb '13. My favorite time playing OSRS.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Al

Good to see you again man. If anything, visit us in IRC every now and then. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS