• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Al_Fight_On

Started by Al, August 10, 2014, 11:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Al_Fight_On

My RuneScape Name: Al_Fight_On
My Previous RSNs: FIGHT ON USC, Big Al 002, Big Al 001
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started the game in Fall 2004 after some elementary school classmates showed it to me. Before venturing into off-site clanning and WG, all I remember is skilling and pking with the same friends that showed me the game.
My RSN derives from my old RSN which was based on a nickname given by a family friend, "Big Al." Fight On comes the motto of my favorite college sports team, a phrase that holds a lot of meaning to me.
Generally I enjoy a bit of everything on RS and I'm an all-around player (skilling, bossing, pking, questing). Right now I'm going for 99 Slayer and want to kill all the new bosses before the summer ends.

My past/current clans/teams are: United We Massacre (team, current), Rabid Roos, Ancient Fury

About me: Alex, male, 19, USA. I'm currently in college studying business and exercise science and am going into my 3rd year.
In my off-time I pretty much play sports (box competitively, some basketball with friends, getting into golf) and watch sports (mainly boxing, football, and basketball). I also like to game of course, but just some casual sports games on the Xbox every once in a while.
As for talents, I'm not really impressive in any one thing, but I did take formal lessons for the piano for 5-6 years and sang in a chamber choir. :)
Likes: beaches, health, good films, traveling, snowboarding, wakeboarding, being with friends and family.
Dislikes: rude drivers, insincere people, people that think they are very important. :erm:

I heard about WG through: I found WG myself back in 2009 Googling clans from the RAW list on Zybez. After researching and comparing each clan, I chose WG because of its website, history, mission, and professionalism.
I want to join because: I noticed a few people are enthusiastic about increasing activity and that sparked a fire in me. After this break, I've regained some fresh motivation and insight that I think can help the clan a little bit immediately. If things go well I might begin a plan and campaign to restore and surpass the activity we saw with SG, but I can't guarantee anything. I can't guarantee I'll be an extraordinary help the clan; or even stay, frankly.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Starting school September 22nd. May go on a vacation or two in the coming month, but I'll let you guys know in advance. It might be worth noting I might not be as active as I was my last stint here (and don't want to)...but I might. :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Welcome back Al, it's good to see this. I am not expecting anything from you, just do what you can where you can. IRC activity great currently - which I know you are :)

Chilli

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Al

Thanks Tom. First post on my leave topic and first on rejoin topic. ##

Lmfao Chilli still Guildsman.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Mojo

Hello Al Fight On :)

I remember the RAW list. I used to do RAW fights with tunescape :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Very naize...the RAW list is good nostalgia. (Rank According to War for those that don't know, it was a warring ladder on Zybez and basically a system to rank clans.) NGL though I don't even remember going to one, because I only started clanning near the end of its span. I may have gone to one or a few. Just the sense of competitiveness and actual real rivalry made it...instead of clans nowadays that just flame each other for fun lol.

Looking back, people say CWA is boring, but CWA existed in RAW and it was still fun. Maybe it was also that CWA was in the wilderness.

I've always wanted to revive something like that (I posted a topic about this in Zybez CD), something even original from the last ladder we had (Cera's?), but also allowing RSB clans to enter. I wanted to incorporate it into that PvP fansite I talked about making. Which, unfortunately, had to be put on pause because Buzz got some paying projects btw.

Not too long ago I thought of a system that isn't exactly original, but its original to RS. It's based on the ESPN professional boxing rankings, where basically a highly selective chosen group of people vote on the top boxers. And usually they are pretty accurate and reflective of true rankings, unlike Cera's where it was more based on warring/activity only. Something like weight classes = a list for each big medium or small clans, then pound-for-pound rankings as an "ultimate" clan rankings list.

sorryforRSdiscussionherelol

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

slayer123121

Auto Decline Surely? I mean everybody hates Al right?  :erm:
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Zemus

Al

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Flames377

lmao alex couldn't resist

Al

You're stupid. As I resigned I already planned to come back. Not sure if I wrote that in my resignation post, but I told everyone that.

SMD KID ##

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Lord Himself

Mojo

Accepted

returned to original rank, but Elite Guardian as you ticked the PvP box :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]