• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application for OSRS - Asaad - 84

Started by Asaad, August 10, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

My RuneScape Name: Asaad
My Previous RSNs: None
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2006/2007. I was in 5th grade then. The first time I heard about Runescape, I was hearing my 5th grade classmates boast highly of their combat levels, 30 at the time. They were so happy to have pked a rune longsword from the wilderness. So eventually, I started to play. I vivdly remember getting stuck on tutorial island trying to cast wind strike on chickens. And so my journey started at lumbridge..

My past/current clans/teams are: WG

About me: My name is Asaad. I'm an 18 year old junior (college, not high school). I have aspirations to become a research based Biochemist, and if that doesn't work out.. medical school (sick logic, right?).  I started Runescape back in the day. No matter how many times I may quit, it is my favorite game. I cannot really think of anything else intriguing enough to tell you on the top of my head, so I'll cut this short.  :fp:

I heard about WG through:LORDYS 2012 VIDEO. OH IT WAS MAGNIFICENT.  <3

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: In my past, I've always made time for WG..
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Nice to see you back :) I agree - it's a game that you won't really ever 'quit'. They'll always be an aspect of it around. Whether IRC, forums, or returning to the game.

Welcome back.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]