• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

HOW DO I DROP FISH REALLY FAST?!

Started by Novacore, September 05, 2014, 12:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novacore

HEY guys,

How do I drop an inventory of fish without right clicking every fish. I know there is a way with mouse keys or something but I have no idea how to do it. I heard you can drop a full inventory in like 7 seconds? Can someone please give me step by step instructions?

reason is I need to train fishing lol

MANY THANKS
Aomiin

Lord Himself

ooh i'd like to know that too, another option is just to go barbarian fishing, just cut the fish and it becomes bait to catch more fish :)

Wayshow

or you could make porters to transport all of your catches to your bank without you even clicking. I do that and I can stay at a rocktail spot for hours :P

I CE Y

Drag the types of fish you want to quickly drop onto your action bar. Preferably the first 1-4 slots as it's easier then simply mash 1/2/3/4. it literally takes about 4 seconds to drop a full invent of barbarian fish.

I personally have a Razer Naga mouse which makes it even easier to drop stuff and use abilities and whatnot.

Mojo

As above, with action bar dropping your character continues fishing so you don't even lose any ticks when dropping the fish.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Elder Zaros

When you figure it out, let me know! :P that would be awesome haha!
THE EMPTY LORD