• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Im_a_Dratini

Started by Im a Dratini, September 12, 2014, 07:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im a Dratini

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Im_a_Dratini

My RuneScape Name: Im_a_Dratini
My Previous RSNs: I have quite a few, my first one though, is Heatman1717
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2005 with a dial up connection on my moms' computer, my name was based off my nickname IRL, because i generally only wear shorts and in the winter people find that weird i don't know why. I really like bossing in Runescape, moreso than in other games because i find it more rewarding to me. the last time i've had an offence on this account was back in 2007, so im fairly friendly.
My past/current clans/teams are: I've been in Slayroom. and when it split i was apart of Slay Room. It's been a little while since i've been in an actual clan and not one of my friends attempts at getting one going. I'm currently not a member of any clan
About me: My name's Tyler, I'm a male, 20, live in the U.S, I'm a cook at a buffet, i work on car audio on the side, i listen to all kinds of music (I don't have a preference to any specific type) and i really don't like high temperatures.

I heard about WG through: Random youtube video hunts, I really like how this clan sounds.
I want to join because: People to actually play my favourite game with and hopefully have a good time.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope, all i do is work, I don't go to college.

Lord Himself

Welcome! We have quite a decent pvm interest here, so I hope I see you around when we are bossing!

Al

Welcome Tyler. Try to catch Mojo on for the interview during the afternoon to early evening your time.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Welcome!

High temperatures are the worse =/ So muggy.

slayer123121

Nice to meet you Tyler  :) Feel free to add me in game  :P Oh and do some stereo work for me  ##
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon