• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I confess everything.

Started by Vio, October 03, 2014, 03:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

In my early days I fore-fronted the Wine of Zamorak scam. I lured at least 20 players in 2006 alone, collecting items of values ranging from 100gp to 20k.

~

In early 2007 an ex-clanmate quit RuneScape and was selling his bank for real world cash. He gave me his address, I mailed him $20 and we RWTed 8m at the duel arena. This was my bank directly after, the new items are in red:

~

In mid-2007 I was walking along the road south of Ice Mountain when I came across two players. One had thought there was no one around and said his password aloud (his date of birth, september### something I believe) just as I appeared. He quickly spammed the chat and logged out to change his password, but not before I had grabbed a screenshot. I logged out, logged onto his account, dropped all his tradeables, home teleported him to Lumbridge, then logged back in on my account and picked up all his stuff. There were several dragon and barrows items, and I got a good few mil out of it.

I would mention the event in passing to some clanmates, but would always deny that I actually scammed him. I kept an eye on his stats via runetracker, and noticed that he stopped gaining XP and likely quit as a result of my actions. This has haunted me for seven years.

~

In 2007, my clan Moratorium was about to fight Pureclip's Phoenix Elites in a steel war, and I knew we were going to lose. I deliberately stalled for half an hour, giving PE time to walk up, get hit by a clan in proper gear, and lose a considerable amount of their members. This resulted in PE starting with only 39 opts, and guaranteed my clan the win.

~

I once bought an account for $20 US, for the purpose of spying on Jaja during the BH era of 2009/2010 so that WG could hunt them on our raids. The staff were aware of this. However, the person I had bought it from had his email compromised and I lost access to the account before WG could make use of it.

~

Some may remember that in 2009, Saad/Indivi2you backstabbed and killed me during a WG raid and received a suspension for it. He had attacked me and I suddenly and apparently "DCed", which I did not - I pretended to have lost connection and simply watched as he killed me. We disliked each other greatly and I knew he would kill me given the chance, and so I decided a few hundred k was worth seeing him get suspended. It was.

~

Some may also remember how strongly I was against the gear checks we had in 2009/2010. Here's how far that extended - every single gear check screenshot that would have passed (and some weren't) was photoshopped. I was never called out on it though, so I guess I'm pretty good at it or no one cared.

~

In the early days of my raids with WG, I had a habit of bringing the painted kiteshields from PoH easels as part of my gear, and would joke about WG not being able to tell if they were Rune or steel.

...they were ALWAYS steel.

~

I have bought gold on multiple occasions from at least three different WG members. Contrary to popular belief, the Santa Hat I got from Steve/Stoke was *not* bought. However, I did buy gold from him on at least two occasions. I have also sold my own gold to two WG members.

~

During our short-lived rivalry with my former clan the Red Blade Hunters in 2010, I applied for RBH on a spare account so we could track them on PKs. Again, the WG staff were aware of my actions, and we successfully hunted and cleared RBH several times. Sadly I was discovered to be multiclanning by RBH staff via my IRC host (before I took better steps to ensure anonymity). I had Gene deny knowing anything about it, and convinced RBH that I had just wanted to be a part of their community again without leaving WG. They bought it.

~

When my clan The Blade Keepers closed in 2011, I took the entire contents of our clan bank account (roughly 10m value, of which only about 200k was legitimately mine), transferred it all to my account and kept it. I did the same with the clan I led before that - Moratorium - in 2007, though for a considerably less amount.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Patty

And not a single fuck was given.

Zemus

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Oh, and prior to joining WG I was one hell of an RPKer. Screenshot from December 2006 of me killing an unarmed miner at hobgoblins:

DZ

I joined The Blade Keepers on a spare account and hunted them down with WG multiple times. My account in The Blade Keepers was also promoted.

Keith

I got reported by a WG member when I called someone a chode on a raid, and served a full mute sentence before I logged on next.

Never4give
Never4get

Dorcha3377

Vio

I CE Y

Hathor666

Wow is all I have to say. I thought you where better then that vio, guess I was wrong.

Wizard

Wow such big surprises nStuff LOL?!

:| HI VIO! :) <3

His Lordship

Vio

Quote from: His Lordship on October 19, 2014, 01:45:09 PM
Nice rank.

mfw I admit to worse shit than AMJ and only get demoted to emeritus :3

btraill

Picked a good first thread to read.... Hah!