• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Ephrine

Started by btraill, October 25, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btraill

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Ephrine

My RuneScape Name: Ephrine
My Previous RSNs: btraill
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing off and on since Runescape Classic. I'm known to be a pretty casual player. (Haven't done much bossing/PKing; however, I do attend group masses/clan wars and do my best).

I enjoy doing my daily challenges and then sprawling out the rest of my time across skills that I need levels in. Right now I have 4 or 5 skills that I need to get past 80 for the milestone cape. (all 80+). I 'used' to enjoy Pest Control but it's not really popular anymore. I also enjoy most other combat mini-games.

My past/current clans/teams are: Wilderness Guardians

Current - NomNom Family (Just as a friend. Not really into what they're about/the system. Looking to get back into a better structured clan)

About me: My name is Brad, I'm 22 years of age and I live in Canada. I am a Systems Administrator mainly dealing with PHP/PL-SQL and the companies systematic applications. I really enjoy electronic music. Mainly Trance... Above & Beyond type stuff. I'm really into web development, technology, and gaming.

I heard about WG through: Ages ago on TipIt/Zybes.
I want to join because: WG has a golden history along with a very strong foundation and structure. It's exactly what I'm looking for in a clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not ATM

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Quote from: Mojo on October 25, 2014, 05:29:52 PM
Welcome back Brad :D

Mojo! Long time man... Thanks. Just getting back into some Scape! I'm loving these updates and changes.

Coach

I just went through the same process welcome back. If you need help getting acclimated with anything let me know.

btraill

Quote from: Coach on October 25, 2014, 05:55:01 PM
I just went through the same process welcome back. If you need help getting acclimated with anything let me know.

Hey Coach! I will for sure let you know if I need some help. Thanks for the offer. The grouping system looks pretty cool... Does it actually offer a warp/click teleport from the interface to said activity/event/boss too?

Coach

Quote from: btraill on October 25, 2014, 06:06:01 PM

Hey Coach! I will for sure let you know if I need some help. Thanks for the offer. The grouping system looks pretty cool... Does it actually offer a warp/click teleport from the interface to said activity/event/boss too?

Honestly haven't used the grouping system, I haven't done much bossing etc.  The only thing I've used from is it is the quick hop. Which is pretty cool you can just click on some on your friends list and click join; then you automatically load into their world.

Lord Himself

Hello there Brad and welcome back!
Doesn't take too long to get used to new rs3 system, if anything legacy mode still exists :)

btraill

Thanks Amshan! I have been playing a bit of both. It's nice to get a mix of the two.

Wayshow

aw yis. all old peeps comin back. Welcome back brad

btraill

Quote from: Wayshow on October 25, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

Ayo! How's it going dude... Great to see some familiar faces still around. Sucks that you're 07 based though :P

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Quote from: Al on October 25, 2014, 08:10:17 PM
yoyoyoyo

Hey Al! Looks like everyone is still around for the most part. Looking forward to gamin' with you guys.

Wayshow

Quote from: btraill on October 25, 2014, 07:49:16 PM
Quote from: Wayshow on October 25, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

Ayo! How's it going dude... Great to see some familiar faces still around. Sucks that you're 07 based though :P
Nah I'm rs3 based, I fight in wars though

Wizard

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]