• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] mywifelotta

Started by John, October 28, 2014, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

RS3 INTRODUCTION: mywifelotta

My RuneScape Name: mywifelotta
My Previous RSNs: John x0x,Count John,TheAngelSoul
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started this game like 9 years ago.. well more like 10 years ago but my first account got banned due to me asking for somebodys password. l0l I was so young back then and did the stupidest stuff. My rsn right now is a mistake and something I don't plan explaining because it is embarrasing as hell, I will be changing my name back to TheAngelSoul on November 4th. I haven't really played much of RS3 in members until just recently... so i don't know much of what goes on these days.
My past/current clans/teams are: haven't been in a clan for 1-2 years because Runescape died of aids(Eoc). I will tell you all the clans I have been in down below but I will not say my history... I don't feel like telling my entire history of every single clan I was in because I promised myself I would get away from the past events mainly because of trolls/immature kids,etc. and start fresh later on when I get older, i hope people understand this.

Dynasty of Virtue,Crimson Raiders,Downfall,Collision,Pure Hatred.

About me: Name is John and I think I am a male... not unless you know some girl named John. I am 21 years old and I live in the United States. my hobbies are building I guess and League of trolls(LoL)Diamond League pro but recently crashed,RS3,watch anime,work out,PS3 and listen to Rock,Metal and a few others i can't think of right now because I am braindead. I also like to watch videos of funny/scary shit.

I heard about WG through: Kat
I want to join because: Make new friends,have fun and Enjoy RS3 with new people.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Dinner and work probably.

Patty

I CE Y

Hello John, i'm Vamped in game or I CE Y in irc.

If you need any help or anything, feel free to pm me

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Coach

USA USA USA welcome please let me know if you need anything from a fellow MURICAN

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello & Welcome to WG :) Hope to see you at events and in IRC :)

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lord Himself

PineappleTom

Welcome dude :D Word of advice, never ask for somebody's password :p

slayer123121

Nice to have you onboard im sure i'll see you around soon  :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

John

Quote from: Rodney75 on October 29, 2014, 08:24:36 AM
Welcome dude :D Word of advice, never ask for somebody's password :p

I learned that 10 years ago.  -.^

ARowdyTexan

Hey, John, welcome! Americans will takeover WeeGee, the prophecies are true!  :> :woeh: :nyan: ##