• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] TH3MLSP0NGE

Started by TH3RMLSP0NGE, November 22, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TH3RMLSP0NGE

RS3 INTRODUCTION: TH3MLSP0NGE

My RuneScape Name: TH3MLSP0NGE
My Previous RSNs: Jack0572 YAH777 C Y M R U Jack Fm TH3RMLSP0NG3(Present name)
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2013 just when I believe EOC came out as my friend who quit in 08 because for some reason Java didnt work on his computer. When EOC was released his brother told him his account would expire if he didnt log in. And then he showed my rs and I started playing "properly"about 3months after world event 1.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was previously in a clan with my friend who showed me rs but then I was invited to a PvM clan which didnt do anything and everyone was idle. I came here bcos Pking is fun.
About me: Jack and I like rugby, not gonna say anymore because of privacy

I heard about WG through: Watching Pking vids
I want to join because: Fighting in massive wars looks real fun and having a community will make the game so much more fun.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I live in the U.K Which is in the middle of U.S.A and australia.

btraill

Mike

Welcome buddy! How are your combat stats looking?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome Jack. Think you'll do fine here, because we have quite a few people from the UK and Europe. If you plan on warring I suggest getting your combat stats up as you'll be a target at a lower combat level.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

I CE Y

Lord Himself

Aye welcome the boards!
our pvm is tad more active usually too, so I hope you like it here. ^.^