• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] WitchDoggy

Started by WitchDoggy, November 25, 2014, 06:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchDoggy

RS3 INTRODUCTION: WitchDoggy

My RuneScape Name: WitchDoggy
My Previous RSNs: - Ruftie40 (first ever account) status : hacked
- f-boy0.2 (current account) status : active
- guyofguthan
- Can't remember
- Current

(chronological form)

Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2007, my first account was Ruftie40 my family would always use the word joke ''ruftie'' when someone farted which in dutch is ''scheet'' another word for ''scheet'' is ruft and that's how i came up with my first account name, since my first few years of playing RuneScape i ALWAYS wanted to go to the Godwars dungeon and look inside. So in 2010 i bought my first ever membership the first thing i did was explore the new world. After a fews days of my membership i could finally take a look in the Godwars Dungeon, but it was a failure, i died after a few seconds in de Godwars Dungeon and could barely take a good look at it, i never came back to that place until 2014 when i got a boss slayer task of general graador's it wasn't a huge surprise at that moment because i already knew alot about the dungeon.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: My name is Roy, I am a male, I am 14 years old I have stutter problems in real life which made me shy to talk to strangers, and ask things. my hobby is Gaming, I like Dubstep and Rap music and some people tell me I have a talent for singing although I personally think I am that kind of ''Tech guy'' that knows alot about computers. I like animals, gaming and listening to good music I do not like alot of fruits ( dont know anything else lol )

I heard about WG through: YouTube, Twitter and Zybez
I want to join because: I love pvp, I love clan battles, I love clan events and you guys seem to be a very professional clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School

Mojo

Hey Roy, welcome to WG boards, nice to see a twitter user here :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mike

Hey bud, glad to have you aboard :)

And don't stress the stutter. No one here will give you trouble on that. Hope to see ya on Teamspeak soon :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WitchDoggy

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

btraill

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Wizard